Remote Robotics Curriculum-only
This product is currently sold out.
The Remote Robotics course is a foundations course in remote coding, circuitry, and robotics. Students will dive into these introductory concepts in the form of lessons and projects. Then, they'll apply their knowledge through a novel STEM Design Challenges centered around the engineering design cycle (EDC). This course is aligned to standards for students in grades 6-8, 9-10, and 11-12.
STEM is all about collaboration and the project design life cycle which is most effective working in teams. In a remote environment, it’s difficult for students to collaborate together, especially while developing code. The STEM Fuse Remote Robotics course partnered with Meeper Code Sharing allows students to collaborate on code and then upload this code to the teacher Control Room to see the results of their effort together.
This course can be implemented in a traditional, hands-on classroom setting or run remotely via distance learning with the use of the included technology in the class. The curriculum can be implemented over a series of weeks (15 to 20 weeks) or utilized as a supplemental topic course. Lessons include:
- (10) Topics in Coding, Circuitry, & Robotics Foundations
- (10) Introductory Lessons
- (10) Hands-on Exploratory Projects
- (10) STEM Design Challenges
- Teachers Guides, Resources, & Rubrics
This package is curriculum only - NO Meeper Robotics Basic Teacher Kit is included.
For information on Remote Robotics Teacher & Student Setup and Technical Requirements, check here.
Need Additional Robotics Kits?
Teacher Kits are curated for teachers who are teaching Robotics via a distance learning environment. Kits contain all materials required for teaching robotics for teachers and students at home. Kits also work with in-class lessons.
- Meeper Robotics STEM Teacher Kit. A STEM or other teacher may wish to have Remote Robotics sessions underway with multiple students at one time. The Meeper Robotics STEM Teacher Kit will enable the teacher to have multiple students uploading code and controlling the robotics at the same time.
- Meeper Robotics Basic Teacher Kit contains all the basics -- meeperBOTS, Circuits, brick and snap packs and batteries to get teachers underway teaching robotics in a distance-learning environment.
Need extra kits for in-class or students to take home for distance learning or at-home practice?
- Meeper Robotics Student Kit (Elem & MS). Use this Student Kit in your makerspace, run your STEM:IT lessons in more than one classroom at a time or allow students to take kits home for distance learning.
- Meeper Circuit Student Kit. Ready to get started coding and controlling your Snap Circuits? Students can use kits at home or in-class.
- STEM:IT Need an extra Meeper Robotics STEM:IT Kit to complement your STEM:IT Curriculum? A set of 9 Student Kits for your your makerspace or run your STEM:IT lessons in more than one classroom at a time. Give more students the robotics to access the lessons.
- ROBOT:IT Need an extra Meeper Robotics ROBOT:IT Kit to complement your ROBOT:IT Curriculum? A set of 6 Student Kits for your makerspace or run your ROBOT:IT lessons in more than one classroom at a time. Give more students the robotics to access the lessons.
- Circuit Kits. Control and code Snap Circuits with these kits for K-12. Kits in sizes from 6, 12 and 25 or even a student set.
- meeperBOT Kits Control and code meeperBOTS with these kits for K-12. Kits in sizes including 12, 24, 48 and 96 for classrooms, makerspaces, after-school programs or events.