If you have any questions not answered below about Meeper Technology products, please feel free to contact us.
How do I start using my meeperBOT?
- Download the meeperBots App in the Apple App Store or Android Google Play.
- On your phone or tablet, turn on your Bluetooth
- Launch the Controller App
- Install a 9-Volt Battery in your BOT
- Turn on your BOT (switch on the bottom)
- Scan for BOTS.
- Select the BOTS to connect to and start playing!
Where can I get the Controller App?
The Controller App is Free!
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.meepertek.meeperbot&hl=en
- iOS App store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/meeperbots/id954144212?mt=8
meeperBot is not connecting
If your meeperBOT isn't connecting to your device there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot before contacting us:
1. Replace the 9 Volt battery in your bot with a new, unused battery.
2. Try closing all apps on the device.
• For Apple devices you can do this by double clicking the home button and swiping the apps off the screen.
• For Android devices, you can go to the Settings and then Apps which will give you a list of all apps that are open so you may close them.
3. Restart your Bluetooth radio. You can do this be going into the settings app and turning Bluetooth off, then turn it back on.
4. Check for an OS update, sometimes this can affect the device's connectivity.
5. Reboot. Try to fully power down the device and restart it.
If I have multiple "bots" how are they controlled separately on the same device?
After you download the Controller App, you will select the BOTS to connect to, you can connect to four or more BOTS, name them, pick your icon and switch between them to control them separately or Mirror them to control them all at the same time.
Smart Device compatibility
The meeperBots are compatible with smart devices that support the 4.0 version bluetooth (BLE). If you are unsure if your device is compatible check this list. http://meeper.myshopify.com/pages/smart-device-compatibility.
Get Help with a broken meeperBOT
Sorry to hear your meeperBOT isn't working. Please contact us and we will let you know if we think your bot needs a trip to the Meeper Garage.