Our goal is to have a meeperBOT in the hands of every child and Lego® enthusiast and create a community of Meeper Makers who will take our BOTS and platform to the next level of innovation.
The original meeperBOTS and meeperBOT 2.0 are only the first of many steps for Meeper Technology. In the near future, we’ll provide much more Meeper Madness to include:
meeperBOT 2.0 Trax
- A continuous band tread version of the meeperBOT 2.0 so that you can drive those tanks and diggers with more power and propulsion for off-road experience.
- A mini version of the meeperBOT 2.0, which will hold one or two mini-figs. Have a soccer game or other sport, race your mini-figs, create a skateboard or other custom creation!
- The Machine BOT can power your windmill, elevator, and other custom contraptions you want to MOVE!
- Meeper provides the community for sharing your Meeper creations, whether you build from standard kits or designed and 3D printed your own! We provide the 3D base files for our Meeper.
- In future versions of the Mobile App Controller, we’ll let you program your BOTS – make them move in certain directions on a predetermined path for races, obstacle courses or others. We’ll let you share these in the Meeper Maker Market!
- In future versions of the App, we’ll add in social experiences that you can share with others; provide new skins so you can create even more experiences in Factories, Air, Land, Sea, Space, etc.; enable your camera video and share those videos with others in the market; and many other new features.
- You may not want your child to be using your smartphone all the time to play with their meeperBOTS and you may want your child to have a more durable controller than your $300 iPhone 6! We will be releasing a more durable App Controller for kids.
- Maybe you’d like a blue, pink or red meeperBOT – as we hit our goals, we’ll provide more colors and models for you.