General Toy Safety
- Pay attention to the recommended age on the toy that you are purchasing. Many toys are simply not safe for smaller children because they pose a chocking hazard. If there are small parts that can be detached and swallowed they are simply not acceptable for children under 3 years of age.
- Read the directions on the toys to make sure that you know how they are intended to be used.
- Make sure you teach your children how to use the toy properly and what not to do with it.
- You will need to insert a 9 Volt battery into your meeperBOT before using. To install a battery remove the two screws on the bottom of the meeperBOT and take off the top cover. Connect your 9V battery to the battery snap.
- Please use only 9V alkaline based batteries from reputable manufactures (Duracell, Energizer, Rayovac, Eveready, Panasonic). Rechargeable 9V batteries may also be used. Do not use old or worn out batteries. Dispose of used batteries properly.