Snap into Electronics Curriculum & Kit
This product is currently sold out.
Snap into Electronics is a hands-on electronics project library for students in grades K-8. The projects in this course teach foundational science, electronics, and circuitry concepts and are designed to get students excited about applied electronics and engineering!
Each topic includes an introductory lesson, activity materials list, a Snap Circuits® project, and open-ended STEM Challenge for students to collaborate, create, and problem solve. The course includes a hardware kit complete with Snap Circuits® and Meeper components. Additional kits can be purchased for larger classrooms or as replacements.
Snap into Electronics Classroom Kit
- Meeper Controller App w/Remote Robotics
- 3 Meeper Circuit Controllers
- Over 140 Snap Circuit Parts
Kit features the Meeper Circuit Control to Control and Code Snap Circuits®.
Your Snap into Electronics is sufficient for 8-10 students with each team completing different lessons at the same time. However for a full classroom, we recommend 3 kits which will enable all students access and allow teams to complete the same lesson at the same time.
Note, the Snap into Electronics Curriculum & Kit (Bundle) comes with one kit, and we recommend two additional kits for your full classroom.
Meeper kits contain genuine Snap Circuit® parts. Note not all kit parts are not pictured in the product images.
This kit is designed for the Snap into Electronics course.
You may also utilize Snap Circuits® parts from the Elenco 100, 300, Discovery, MyHome or Electromagnetism kits. Each of these Elenco kits can be used to complete 3 of the Snap into Electronics lessons.
Need Additional Robotics Kits?
Teacher Kits are curated for teachers who are teaching Robotics via a distance learning environment. Kits contain all materials required for teaching robotics for teachers and students at home. Kits also work with in-class lessons.
- Meeper Robotics STEM Teacher Kit. A STEM or other teacher may wish to have Remote Robotics sessions underway with multiple students at one time. The Meeper Robotics STEM Teacher Kit will enable the teacher to have multiple students uploading code and controlling the robotics at the same time.
- Meeper Robotics Basic Teacher Kit contains all the basics -- meeperBOTS, Circuits, brick and snap packs and batteries to get teachers underway teaching robotics in a distance-learning environment.
Need extra kits for in-class or students to take home for distance learning or at-home practice?
- Meeper Robotics Student Kit (Elem & MS). Use this Student Kit in your makerspace, run your STEM:IT lessons in more than one classroom at a time or allow students to take kits home for distance learning.
- Meeper Circuit Student Kit. Ready to get started coding and controlling your Snap Circuits? Students can use kits at home or in-class.
- Snap into Electronics Student Kits. Obtain additional Circuit Kits for your students to complete the Snap into Electronics lessons and projects. One kit will work for a team of 2-5 students.
- Snap into Electronics Classroom Kit. Your Snap into Electronics bundle comes with one classroom kit, which is sufficient for 8-10 students with each team completing different lessons at the same time. However for a full classroom, we recommend 3 kits which will also enable all students access as well as allowing teams to complete the same lesson at the same time.
- STEM:IT Need an extra Meeper Robotics STEM:IT Kit to complement your STEM:IT Curriculum? A set of 9 Student Kits for your your makerspace or run your STEM:IT lessons in more than one classroom at a time. Give more students the robotics to access the lessons.
- ROBOT:IT Need an extra Meeper Robotics ROBOT:IT Kit to complement your ROBOT:IT Curriculum? A set of 6 Student Kits for your makerspace or run your ROBOT:IT lessons in more than one classroom at a time. Give more students the robotics to access the lessons.
- Circuit Kits. Control and code Snap Circuits with these kits for K-12. Kits in sizes from 6, 12 and 25 or even a student set.
- meeperBOT Kits Control and code meeperBOTS with these kits for K-12. Kits in sizes including 12, 24, 48 and 96 for classrooms, makerspaces, after-school programs or events.