This product is currently sold out.
Game Design is an all-encompassing technical field, where cutting edge technology is combined with some of the most creative minds available to produce the most engaging entertainment available.
This course will act as an introduction to 3D game development, covering everything needed to take a game from concept to complete. With a wide range of topics, the course will provide opportunities for students to discover passions towards technology in ways that resonate with their interests.
By the end of this course, students will have exposure to and an understanding of:
- Object-oriented programming concepts
- Game development skills with Unity
- 3D modeling with Blender
- Image manipulation with GIMP
- Concepts related to the design process, which may translate into other fields
- Abilities to communicate and collaborate on group based projects